Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 2010

So here are some events that we had in March 2010:

Thomas Seely Bacchus!

Our newest nephew was born on March 4,2010. We were
SO excited to meet him at the hospital that I covered my shift. Here are a few photos of the proud aunt and uncle and baby Thomas! He is SOOOOO adorable!



My best friend Chris' Graduation from IADT

From day one, Chris and I had class with one another and developed a strong friendship and a brother/sister relationship. We had most
of our classes together and were very competitive with scores on tests and grades (in a nice way). We pushed each other for perfect attendance and Honors. Last fall he finished his classes for an Associates degree as he already obtained a business degree. He finished early as all of his general education classes were transferred from Tennessee (LUCKY!). After completing an internship at William Rast (Justin Timberlake's company) in downtown Los Angeles, he finally graduated and of course I attended.



My old teacher Laura and I! Now she is the
head patternmaker at William Rast. She was the
one to surprise me on my birthday in LA!


Our 1st Anniversary!

We cannot believe it has been a year since our wedding day and honeymoon! This year has definately been full of ups and downs but we are so grateful we found each other and are sealed for time and all eternity. To celeb
rate the first year, we went to dinner at BJS on Friday night and ate the topper of our wedding cake. Yes, we froze it in my parent's fridge for the past year! It wasn't too bad at all!


0 comments: