Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Disneyland Part 3/ My 21st Birthday!!

So its about time I get to the best part of our Disneyland trip....well my favorite...my 21st birthday. We had a great day. We started the day at Disneyland ( my favorite park) by finally getting on some of the rides we hadn't done yet. Since it was a warmer day we were able to go on Splash Mountain and dry off quickly after.
We also met Goofy, Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger!!!


We then headed to California Adventure for the rest of the afternoon before we headed to downtown LA. For my birthday night, we headed first to West Hollywood to the Grove mall to get Stephen a shirt. The mall was outdoors and so nice. (It reminded me of Stanford back at home). After sitting in traffic for a half hour every 2 miles, we made it to downtown to meet my best friend from school, Chris, who moved down to be an assistant designer! He tells me he had a surprise and when he walked in the door to the restaurant, my former teacher from school Laura popped out from behind. It took me a few minutes to recognize her because her huge curls were straight but it was the BEST surprise. We ate at this super nice restaurant next to the Staples Center in LA Live and had a great time catching up!


After dinner, we talked and hung out in LA. I had an amazing birthday! Thanks Chris, Laura and my hubby for celebrating with me!!!

0 comments: