Friday, March 26, 2010

Tiger Lily and Prissy

My mom was having rattling and a weird smell in her Explorer's air system so my dad took it to the dealership. They found a old and new nest of mice, a mother and her babies, under the dash in her car. Our family has never had these problems before because of our old cat Marshmellow who died when I was 18. Also because they live in the boonies of Rancho Murieta, mice also attract snakes and my family is deadly afraid of them so my mom decided to rescue a kitten! I was so excited because Stephen will never let me have a cat so this is my way to get my kitten fix in :) However, my parents still had a surprise up their sleeve.....instead of one they adopted TWO! They are short haired tabby sisters and completely adorable. They are adjusting great to the house even with our dog Satchmo and love to roam. So far there favorite spots are on top of the dryer, under the couch, under the bar stools, and on the stairs. They perch and wait for Satchmo to come by. I can't wait to go play with them again!!!! Here are a few pictures....

Prissy and I :)

Tiger Lily!








0 comments: