Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Disneyland Part 4!

So this is the final post of our AMAZING Disneyland trip. Because the parks seemed to get crowded again as people were arriving to a long 3 day weekend. We had already been on all the rides many many times so we enjoyed walking the shops in New Orleans Square and Main Street as well as the muesums on Walt Disney and his family. We even found a painting that we both LOVED but too bad it was $900. We also spent some more time in California Adventure walking around and enjoying our favorite rides for the last time on this trip.

Funny story: So I was such a kid with the characters and especially wanted a picture with Chip N Dale! After barely missing them 2 times, watching them leave for shows or other attractions while waiting in line, we finally got them in California Adventure before they left again!!! So I was on the phone with my mom telling her about my birthday night while Stephen was picking out a place to eat for an early lunch. I spotted Chip N Dale in the center square and hung up the phone and ran to get in line! Stephen laughed and walked to follow me and see where I was going. I was so excited to finally get a picture....

Our last ride on the Hollywood Tower of Terror!

For dinner, we went to Downtown Disney and ate at the Rainforest Cafe. Stephen had never been and I haven't since I was a kid. It was great last night! Our Disneyland trip was a much needed break from work, school and homework! We had an AMAZING time and can't wait to get back to the happiest place on Earth soon :)

0 comments: