Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's been awhile!

Sorry it's has been so long since we have posted! Life has been crazy! So, for this last month we had 3 big events happen to the small Busath Fam!


1) Stephen got a job!! Yay! As many of you know, Stephen lost his job at Smog N Go in July and has been on the hunt ever since. Stephen now does sales as a third party vendor ad agency for their biggest client Direct TV. So pretty much he is a salesman that sells Direct TV at Best Buys, Frys and Sam's Club. He is progressing really quick and loving it. He is the top of his applicant group and moving forward to management and possibly opening his own office! Yay! It's a lot of time and energy as he works 6 days a week with longer hours to make his goals, but he is doing awesome!

2) My new job promotion! I'm the newest member of the management team at work and super excited!! More specifically though, I'm the BLE (Brand Logistics Expert or "Stock Sup.") I am in charge of all merchandise coming in and out of the store whether it is shipment, transfers, damages and defects, on hand updates, sensors and charge sends. Along with organizing and maintaining my stockroom, I'm also a manager on the floor and opening & closing. Its crazy right now preparing for the holidays as new product is coming in every shipment but I absolutely LOVE IT. It was a sacrifice to give up my sole dedication to visuals but its the step in the right direction for my future career. So come visit me at Arden Adult, I'm there 5 days a week!

3) Stephen and I celebrated our 1 1/2 year anniversary on Sept. 28! We can't believe it has been this long and still love being married! We are doing great and can't wait to hit our 2 year in March! No babies yet!

So that's what has been going on in the Busath house! We will definitely work on updating our blog during the holidays! O and 9 weeks of school left until graduation! CAN'T WAIT! :)

0 comments: