Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Holidays and Graduating!!!!


The Holidays were a super busy season for the Busath family this year as we both work in the retail industry. It was a lot of LATE nights, EARLY mornings and no days off. Along with the crazy holidays, I finished school. I really couldn't have finished this term without Stephen. He pushed me to stay up all night after many already sleepless nights to finish my senior portfolio as well as aided in the finished project. I couldn't have done it without him or picked a more perfect guy! It has been draining on me juggling full time work, school and family life; however, it is the biggest relief to be done and we are bothso happy that day is finally here!

To start off the holidays, Stephen and I went on a Christmas tree hunt. We found the perfect, small tree.



















We started Christmas morning opening up our stockings and presents to each other. We really enjoyed time with just the two of us. Stephen got the Toy Story 1,2,3 Box Set, The Donkey Kong Wii Game, and a Gap shirt. I made out like a bandit. Back in June in LA, my twin and I went shopping in Pasadena. I went to the Kate Spade store and fell in love with this bright yellow patent leather bag. Stephen would go back and forth saying he got it for Christmas and then the next minute he wouldn't get it. So I waited and waited for 6 months, and on Christmas morning....

IT WAS UNDER THE TREE!! I really have the best husband ever!


The holidays were also filled with family and friends. We had breakfast and hung out Christmas morning at his parent's house. He really enjoyed spending quality time with our new niece, Sienna (1 month old).



















After his parents, we visited my grandparents in El Dorado Hills for a few hours. We then finally made it to my mom's for Christmas dinner. My grandma flew in from Chicago, their neighbor Diana as well as Troy's stepdaughter Annie, her husband Jacob and their 4 kids came over. It was great company and we ate a delicious meal, opened up gifts and spent time together. Over all, we had a great holidays and hope everyone did as well!

0 comments: