Monday, February 1, 2010

I know we are the worst bloggers!

Sorry guys it has been soooo long since we have last blogged. Life has been crazy for the small Busath family of two! I know we missed blogging about the holidays. We had a great time in the Bay Area, where I was raised, to visit my dad and little brother and sisters. It was amazing to see them, much needed! We then spent Christmas morning with the Busaths' and nephews and niece and then went up to my parents house in Rancho Murieta for dinner with my nephews and nieces. It was a great time to spend with family! Since then, we have been going non stop! I have had the hardest term yet for school! I pretty much do homework day and night, whenever I'm not physically in class or at work. Poor Stephen is being a good sport (for the most part)! This terms is finally coming to an end as finals are this week and I only have 2 more projects and 2 papers left! Wahoo! I can see the end! So the newest news is Stephen and I are leaving for DISNEYLAND on Sunday!!! We are so escited. As I barely get any school breaks and my 21st birthday happens to fall during the week and his is in 2 weeks, we thought we would celebrate for both and treat ourselves to a vacation!I haven't been in 11 years and this is our first vacation since our honeymoon last year! We can't wait...a week of NO homework, school or work! Heaven and a much needed vacation! So, we will definately have to post about our trip and share so me pics!

1 comments:

Gibson Family said...

WOW I didn't realize you guys where leaving so soon for Disneyland. Have fun and I want to see a post with PICTURES of your trip when you get back.