Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Disneyland Part 1!!!!!!!!!

So I have asked Stephen to post about Disneyland for over a week and its yet to happened so I decided I would. Last fall, we saw that my birthday lands on my school break and as many of you know I only get a week break in between terms and go year around. It has been really hard on the both of us. So this was the perfect opportunity to go on our first vacation together since our honeymoon in 2009. So on Sunday we headed to LA and got there early enough to take advantage of our full 5 day hopper passes and check out the park. It had been 10 years since I had been able to go to Disneyland so I was just a little kid all around jumping up and down with excitement!!!

Monday:
So Monday was our first full day in Disneyland and California Adventure! We visited many characters such as Minnie Mouse in Toontown and Pluto on Main Street...


as well as California Adventures' Paradise Pier and rides. We rode our favorite rollercoaster. California Screamin several times in a row...
We also took some great kodak moments at the entrance, and in front of Cinderella's castle!




We had a fabulous day in the park from open to close!!!!

1 comments:

Gibson Family said...

Okay I am ready for pictures from day 2